International Sales Manager
- As an International Sales Manager you will be responsible for selling MES-systems to B2B customers in the global growth markets of textiles and plastics.
- You focus on medium and large enterprises and you'll speak to strategic decision makers (owners, general management, IT and production management).
- In the countries where you operate, you will work together with sales agents. You research the market potential of your countries, select quality partners with a good reputation, evaluate their activities and visit prospects whose doors they will open.
- You are responsible for preparing offers, launching marketing campaigns and making presentations.
- You participate in national and international fairs (ITMA, K-Messe).
- You think along with the customer and convince them that BMSvision is their suitable partner for their Industry 4.0 strategy.
- You obtained a technical or technical/economic Master's degree (or equivalent through experience) and you have strong affinities with software solutions.
- In an ideal world you would have already about 7 years of technical-commercial experience in long-term sales for an international software or manufacturing environment.
- You love to travel internationally frequently and you are interested in other cultures.
- You speak fluently four languages (including Dutch, English and French) and have a good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- You love life-long learning. You are a negotiator, networker, good organizer, entrepeneurial and self-managing in a collaborative corporate culture.
- An international environment with a highly technical product range.
- A varied range of tasks.
- Open work environment with a flat organization, helpful colleagues and accessible managers.
- Internal and external training opportunities.
- Autonomy and room for initiative.
- Attractive salary with lots of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, paid internet connection at home, laptop, bonus plan, company car and possibility of bike lease and partial home office).
Are you interested?
Please email your resume with motivational letter to email@example.com. Your application will be treated in strict confidence and answered promptly.
Why you and BMSvision?
We like you to develop yourself: from in-depth trainings to new discoveries at international fairs.
We like to grow with you: we understand that life happens, and we'll provide flexibility.
We like you to enjoy yourself: the colleagues are nice to work with, but also nice to hang out with after work.