Software Development Engineer
- Engineering, Research & Development
- Within the TEXconnect R&D team you will collaborate on the development of the interface between machines and the cloud and the processing of machine data.
- Together with your team you will be the point of contact within BMSvision for IoT and cloud computing.
- You stay up-to-date with the latest technological trends and developments in the field of industrial IoT and bring these new ideas forward.
- You obtained a Master's degree in computer science, electronics-ICT or you have an equivalent level of knowledge through experience.
- You have a good knowledge of .NET and C# and can write quality software in this language.
- Knowledge of Git, Docker containers, Linux, and Azure IoT Hub/Edge, C/C++ are a plus.
- You have a passion for IoT and cloud solutions and wish to delve deeper into them.
- You have an agile mindset and an eye for improving the software development process.
- You can communicate fluently and can persuase people when necessary. You can transfer knowledge and are a real team player.
- An international environment with a highly technical product range.
- A wide range of tasks.
- Open work environment with a flat organization, helpful colleagues and accessible managers.
- Internal and external training opportunities.
- Autonomy and room for initiative.
- Attractive salary with lots of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, paid internet connection at home, laptop, possibility of company car, bike lease and partial home office).
Are you interested?
Please email your resume with motivational letter to email@example.com. Your application will be treated in strict confidence and answered promptly.
Why you and BMSvision?
We like you to develop yourself: from in-depth trainings to new discoveries at international fairs.
We like to grow with you: we understand that life happens, and we'll provide flexibility.
We like you to enjoy yourself: the colleagues are nice to work with, but also nice to hang out with after work.