Project Engineer / Technical Support
- Installation & Services
Project Management and Technical support for all products covering:
- Responding to customer support requests via phone, email and support tickets.
- Testing new software for release to customers.
- Installing software via remote connection and during site visits to customers.
- The Project Management role includes on-site work commissioning new systems in UK and abroad, training customers and providing sales support for new business.
The position is open for entry-level or experienced candidates (preferably with MES or general manufacturing experience).
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment as well as individually.
- Offering good inter-personal skills.
- Able to travel frequently within UK and abroad.
- Possess good technical understanding.
- Familiar with Microsoft operating systems and Office applications.
Training will be provided however experience or knowledge in any of the following areas will be of benefit towards your application:
- Manufacturing: textiles (e.g. spinning/weaving/knitting), plastics (e.g. injection molding, extrusion, thermoforming).
- IT skills: networking, databases (Oracle/SQL Server), Microsoft Windows Server OS, XML, HTML, SQL, Power BI, Cloud Systems, virtualization, scripting.
- Additional foreign languages.
- An international environment with a highly technical product range.
- An open work environment with a flat organization, helpful colleagues and accessible managers.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- An attractive benefits package.
- Autonomy and room for initiative.
- Internal and external training to maintain and improve your skills.
- Full product familiarization and corporate induction.
Are you interested?
Please email your application with reference 2023TSEUK/BMS to email@example.com. Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
Why you and BMSvision?
We like you to develop yourself: from in-depth trainings to new discoveries at international fairs.
We like to grow with you: we understand that life happens, and we'll provide flexibility.
We like you to enjoy yourself: the colleagues are nice to work with, but also nice to hang out with after work.