Sales Account Management / Sales Development & Support
- Sales, Administration
- You'll be responsible for the entire sales lifecycle for all products covering new business, existing client renewals and service contracts.
- You'll be responsible for selling MES-systems to B2B customers in the global growth markets of textiles and plastics.
- You'll focus on medium and large enterprises and you'll speak to strategic decision makers (owners, general management, IT and production management).
- You'll work directly with our existing sales team, customer support, service and financial departments to achieve business targets.
- You'll drive customer contact through telephone, meetings, technical demonstrations and trade exhibition activities.
- You'll maintain an accurate customer database and provide regular activity reports on pipeline and forecast business.
- You're self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills.
- You have a good technical understanding and are comfortable with a fast learning curve.
- You are able to travel frequently within the UK and abroad.
- You are capable of delivering excellent presentations in fluent English and providing a flexible approach to senior-level clients in businesses ranging from SME to international enterprises.
- You are familiar with Microsoft operating systems and Office applications.
- In an ideal world you would have already about 7 years of technical-commercial experience in long-term sales for an international software or manufacturing environment.
- We regard the knowledge of additional foreign languages as a plus.
- We regard experience or knowledge in the manufacturing areas of textiles (e.g. spinning, weaving, knitting) and plastics (e.g. injection molding, extrusion, thermoforming) as beneficial towards your application.
- An international environment with a highly technical product range.
- An open work environment with a flat organization, helpful colleagues and accessible managers.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- An attractive benefits package.
- Autonomy and room for initiative.
- Internal and external training to maintain and improve your skills.
- Full product familiarization and corporate induction.
Are you interested?
Please email your application with reference 2023SLSUK/BMS to email@example.com. Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
Why you and BMSvision?
We like you to develop yourself: from in-depth trainings to new discoveries at international fairs.
We like to grow with you: we understand that life happens, and we'll provide flexibility.
We like you to enjoy yourself: the colleagues are nice to work with, but also nice to hang out with after work.