Embedded Software Engineer
- Engineering, Research & Development
- As an Embedded Software Engineer within the machine vision R&D team, you will work on the development of algorithms for image processing and on the embedded software for fabric scanners.
- You acquire knowledge of the latest technological trends and developments in the field of machine vision (online, by attending seminars and visiting technology fairs).
- Together with your colleagues, you will analyze the usefulness of these trends and developments for our current and future generation of scanners.
- You obtained a Master's degree in computer science, electronics-ICT or you have an equivalent level of knowledge through experience.
- You have a good basic knowledge of the programming languages C and C++.
- You are interested in image processing, machine vision, computer vision, machine learning and you want to (further) specialize. Knowledge of OpenCV, OpenCL, Linux and Python is a plus.
- As an embedded software engineer, you have an affinity for computer hardware.
- You are open minded, have analytical skills and are interested in new technologies.
- You can communicate fluently with others and have persuasive skills. You can transfer knowledge and are a real team player.
- An international environment with a highly technical product range.
- A varied range of tasks.
- Open work environment with a flat organization.
- Internal and external training opportunities.
- Autonomy and room for initiative.
- Attractive salary with lots of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, paid internet connection at home, laptop, possibility of company car, bike lease and partial home office).
Are you interested?
Please email your resume with motivational letter to email@example.com. Your application will be treated in strict confidence and answered promptly.
Why you and BMSvision?
We like you to develop yourself: from in-depth trainings to new discoveries at international fairs.
We like to grow with you: we understand that life happens, and we'll provide flexibility.
We like you to enjoy yourself: the colleagues are nice to work with, but also nice to hang out with after work.