- Installation & Services
- Ooltewah, TN
- Be part of an international team of installation and development engineers, of which 10 are based and working in United States.
- Visit customer locations to analyze customer requirements and configure our MES system accordingly.
- Provide training and guidance to our customers as an important aspect of the job.
- Remotely support customers.
- Utilize a wide range of IT tools and remain up to date with the newest technologies.
- Develop and maintain detailed functional knowledge of BMSvision products.
We estimate around 50% travel, where most travel would be Monday-Friday.
- This position is open for entry-level or experienced employees (preferably with MES or general manufacturing experience).
- Minimum of BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience required.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, and able to work in a team environment as well as individually.
- IT skills: networking, databases (Oracle/SQL Server), Windows Server OS, XML, HTML, SQL, Crystal Reports, Power BI, virtualization, scripting.
- Experience with implementation of MES or ERP software in textile or plastics manufacturing is a strong plus.
- You are fluent in Spanish and fluency in Portuguese is regarded as a plus.
- An international environment with a highly technical product range.
- Open work environment with a flat organization.
- Internal and external training opportunities.
- Autonomy and room for initiative.
- This position can be based out of our office, or as a “work from home” position.
- Competitive salary, including medical and dental insurance and 401K pension plan.
Are you interested?
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence and answered promptly.
We are an "equal opportunity employer." We will not discriminate and will take "affirmative action" measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, national origin, or sex.
We are committed in all areas to providing a work environment that is free from harassment. Harassment based upon an individual's sex, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion or any other legally protected characteristics will not be tolerated. All employees, including supervisors and other management personnel, are expected and required to abide by this policy. No person will be adversely affected in employment with the employer as a result of bringing complaints of unlawful harassment.
Why you and BMSvision?
We like you to develop yourself: from in-depth trainings to new discoveries at international fairs.
We like to grow with you: we understand that life happens, and we'll provide flexibility.
We like you to enjoy yourself: the colleagues are nice to work with, but also nice to hang out with after work.